Re: Help identifuing a wire

Boy you got that one right.

I ran into a guy that I've known on/off for years 15 years ago he was doing
ONLY prewires for 10 bucks a drop and his wire...now he's up to 15 bucks a
drop with his wire. He doesn't ever install a system...I can't believe he's
still in business. Says he's not interested in headaches of installing and
servicing alarms...just likes to run wire for other people. Yech.