Keri Doors 4.3

We are running Keri Doors 4.3 and are having trouble with the
Attendance Detail reporting.  Our configuration utilizes a controller
for two access readers on two different doors.  One of the readers are
coded Reader Type - In, and the other is coded as Reader Type -
Out.  The report picks up reads from one of the doors on occasion;
however, in most cases the program doesn't record any access at all on
either of the doors--both in or out.

Can the problem be the result of an incorrect setting in the software,
or is it in the hardware? Could it be a faulty board?  Or perhaps it
might be the result of a faulty Controller?

Any other ideas and/or solutions would be extremely helpful.

Sincerely,

Rafi Hecht
Dynamic Diamond