Re: need unbiased advice about lynx system

Talk to a realtor and they'll tell you it conveys with the transfer of the
house to the new owner, talk to a lawyer and he'll say probably not...if the
equipment is clearly marked as being leased from xxxx the the equipment
technically would belong to the leasor. Now....I can tell ya if I bought a
house with a system attached to the wall and an alarm company came knocking
on the door to remove it...aint gonna happen even if I had no intention of
ever using it. Its kinda a moot point, the leasor will seldom bother to
remove a 10 year old alarm panel covered with dust  that cost 80 bucks when
new  and they *would* be responsible to repair any damage during
removal...patching holes, making the paint job look right etc.