Re: Down Payments?

I have to tell you....if you think it's only about what you ask for
down...that is the least of your problems. I learned the hard way how to
legally protect yourself with regards to any sale, regardless of the terms
you lay out, or even what's accepted, or not accepted from, or by a
potential customer.

You need to lay out your "Legal Terms of Sale" of what's expected by both
parties.
Depending where you are (state, country, county), you'll probably find that
your current methods for selling/installing and servicing equipment falls
way short of protecting you.

The only thing that saved my ass on over $28,000 of services and equipment,
was the right to reposses certain kinds of equipment.

Pay to have the legal advice given, it's that simple.