Re: Adding ADEMCO 5804 remote to a FA162C First Alert Security System

Thanks Crash for the info. When I bought the replacement 5804 I
suspected that a house call would likely be required from my monitoring
service, but hoped some Guru somwhere might give me a keypad
alternative.  But the replacement unit from third party plus the house
visit still saves me $40 over buying replacement from my service. It
all should be fixed by end of day tomorrow.