Job Management Software

Good day,

We are a small security company, with three techs (currently but looking to
expand), and we are currently scheduling jobs through an application I wrote
in Access, which "posts" the appointment through to Outlook.

What I would like is something with a better graphical interface to be able
to see allocated hours against a calendar (more like a project manager).
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks
Robert