Re: Bosch Panels

"william parker" <answermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:QLAHe.68270$oj4.1557033@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> We are thinking about doing the dealer thing with Bosch.
>
> Anyone here authorized with them?
>
> I'd like some feedback on their pricing and quality of the equipment.

Bosch (formally Radionics) produces high quality equipment, and so does
DMP... What market are you targeting?... If Residential & Commercial
Low-end, FORGET IT....... High-end Residential (if you think there's enough
of that in your area), or Integrated Commercial customers may pay for
Bosch... However, I agree with Jim, you can get great equipment at your
local distributor without breaking the bank... GE's product line will take
care of most small to mid-sized commercial jobs, and any high-end
residential jobs... Honeywell/Ademco now has equipment that will handle
large commercial jobs, I believe their Vista 250FBP, and 250BP panels can be
linked together to handle multiple buildings as one system........ Just my 2
cents.... Regards, Russ