Re: Unused Zones

<cctvbahamas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1123652396.872436.144150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> whoops, sorry, too used to ademco .. like to try the GE panels one day
> though anyway, so good to know for the future.

The NX-8, NX-8V2, and NX-8E run circles around most of Ademco's/Honeywell's
Vista series controls (except for the Vista128 & 250 panels)... The GE
Networx line is easier to program, offers more features per dollar, is
easier for the end-user to operate, and works with most ITI transmitters
when using one of the NX series receivers... Just my 1/2 cent, Russ