Re: Next Alarm

Bob...
Did we talk?
Let me clarify... 911 Alarm can call the police first if you like, and
this is how many of our customers have us do it.
But, based upon my decades in the monitoring business, and the current
reality of false-alarms, etc, it is our recommendation (but certainly
not a requirement) that we perform 2-Step-Verification calls (to the
premises and to call-list persons) in order to reduce the incidence of
false alarm calls to the authorities.
But you, as the customer, can chose whether we do this or not.
Give me another call if you'd like to discuss this more.
Nick
911 Alarm