PS: 6139 Keypad Pinout

Also, just to note. I wired it just like my other keypads and the
keypad has power but beeps and displays "No Circuit" even after I ran
through the procedure to reset the address in which I tried both "00"
and "31" as instructed.  I
checked the continuity of the wires and they are ok.  So I am certain I

wired it wrong.

The five pins from top down are wired to the four wires like this:
--Green
--Black
--Red
--Yellow