Re: Interfacing alarm panel to satellite phone

Thanks for your info Jim.

The paging idea is great and I've used similar units for vehicle alarms,
however range will be a factor as they will probably be out further than a
mile.....which raises the question.....what about response time?

So far, the captain has been great to report into our central station every
24hrs to let us know where they are located.  I'm with you, they probably
will stop that routine!!

Jamie