Re: Need help adding a keypad

news:%JyHe.104$sE.1280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> you're grouchy today ;-)

I was standing in front of the counter (not behind as Bass says I do) at
Tried the other day, waiting to pick up a small order, when some ninny
called to ask a question, the answer to which was in the 5020 manual.  I
have postively no patience for supposed alarm "professionals" that don't
take the time to familiarize themselves with a product before they go out
there and install or service it (let alone have never read the manual, or
can't look up the answer for themselves).  DSC is a pretty simple system to
understand in the first place and granted the OP has an Ademco panel but
that just doesn't excuse plain, rotten, laziness...

Are you listening Tom??  Leave Mark to deal with those other ninnies.
RTFM!!!  :-))