Re: Security integration

Really? Hey I'm all for creativity, but if you insist....let's explore your
short comings, eh?
You seem to have fallen way short on your R&D department.
Not to mention the 10 year old that designed your web site. Perhaps you
should include an alternate site for the grown ups that would like to
actually read your information, and explain the process.
Then we can talk about the UL(C) requirements that have taken the back seat.
Then protocols, and things of that nature.
Unless you're just targeting customers with toasters, then I have no
objections to your use of embedded servers for such a service.