Re: Contact ID

True but with Ademco (unlike DSC, Paradox and Caddx) those report codes
couldn't be altered if needed, thats what the configurable zones were for,
to create a zone from scratch and let it report whatever you wanted.

Sometimes the stock zone reporting just doesn't cut it and Ademco was always
a little more limited in zone types than the other 3