Re: Electromagnetic Lock Installation

> Perhaps you should consider familiarizing yourself with the code before
> installing an electromagnetic lock.  If you get it wrong it's easy to
> create a very serious fire hazard.

Absolutely, and fortunately I'm not installing one.

What I'm doing is trying to write an assessment question for a test, and I
haven't been able to find this one on the web. Basically, I have to write a
question that asks for the best place to install one, or at least an
acceptable place compared to several choices, then justify the answer and
explain why the distractors are wrong. I think you helped me do that.

Unfortunately, this is a modestly big topic (fire, no knowledge, holding
strength, etc) and I have a minimum amount of space for the explanation. So
goes the world of 'test prep.'

-John O