Re: Bypass Telco's NID box?

Yeah Mike, I had about 100 call in "late to tests" that weekend. It seems
the circuits between Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto went down within the Bell
network, and this (supposedly) caused the problem.

Don't know how local systems would ever be affected by toll lines in that
manner, but ...hey.....I only worked for Bell for 27 years...what the hell
do I know !!!

It does seem that Bell technicians are on strike, but I've only ever heard
that from clients who've had to postpone their installations because of a
lack of a phone line in their new homes....

RHC