Re: video capture

We caught the purps on the first night!

We ended up installing a hi res color/bw IR illuminated USB camera which =
came with software. Popped it in two nights ago, and caught images of =
the guys trying to break into the storage units out back of the store. =
The software had software zoom-in so we were even able to make out part =
of the license plate.

Dunno what brand camera it was...my partner picked it up on the way to =
the client. It wasn't a cheapo...around 350 bucks.

Client very happy.