Re: Deceptive auction??

Considering that the system is now available at any Home Depot under the ADT
brand name for $99. with no contract required (for 2 doors and one motion)
or for $149. for two extra door sensors; the false claim that it is "worth
$1250." is just that... completely false.   Also the claim that it is a
'good deal' and the 'best price' would also be completely false.

My understanding of the newly re-instated dealer program was that under no
circumstances would any schills be allowed to offer anything "ADT" online
without it first being approved by the dealer programs manager and that ADT
was going to stop the sales of anything and everything online with the "ADT'
name attached to it including the signs, equipment, etc. and for a few days
ebay did enforce a new policy where you had to include a disclaimer saying
ADT was not connected to stuff.

I specifically asked if Ebay and other similar sites would be allowed to
offer complete systems from their dealers and was told they would not be
allowed to make any wild claims and had to supply ADT approved materials
only.

It could be that ADT is once again claiming their system is somehow worth
$1250.  Its just a false as their claim that 'your system is connected to an
ADT customer care center" when in fact none are connected to anything.  I
guess if I was willing to sue them over this they may change their language
but otherwise they just scam everyone they can and plow on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5970673484&fromMakeTrack=true#ebayphotohosting