Re: Natural Gas Detector For Home ?

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8gV3e.20$A%6.1216@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CO detector won't detect a gas leak though. If you're paranoid about gas
leaks & combustion by-products he should install both. I have both in my
house...gas (and the caliber of gas-installers these days) scare the shit
outta me!

Our gas installer was *gorgeous*...  I couldn't take my eyes off her tool
belt...  Haven't a clue if she was good...  I'm still "in hot water" over it
with the wife...  :-))