Re: My thoughts on Robert Bass

Limited as in options, it's a basic blogger that only allows some
customization although I'm still fooling with it. Might be better if I got a
real blogger program but I'm lazy. Hello will only let you post one picture
at a time, I'd be nice if it allowed uploading several at once. I guess it
might help if I read the instructions someday :)