Re: Contact ID

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:G6b9e.21$UP5.673@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yah..you gotta really smash those romex staples in all the way so they don't
fall out and get a real nice "bite" on the wire...oh about every 12 inches
oughta be good.

Only 12 inches??  On fibre optic cable we've standardized on a staple every
4 inches.  On corners we use a couple of bent nails and wrap the cable
around the nail four times (I call it "the Leuck Rule") to anchor it
properly.  ;-)