Re: ITI Wireless Interior Siren (line carrier)

Mikey B. wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Coming from the "ITI" / Interlogix/GE guru of the group, yours was a pretty
> lame reply.  Why don't you tell me something usefull, like whether the newer
> (current) series of wireless interior sirens work with the "ancient" SX-V.
> Thanks.
>
> Mike

He's not the ITI "guru". And the WIS is not compatible with systems
designed to use the SWIS. Plus, the WIS is VERY prone to going off by
itself. Hairdryers, mixers and many other elec. motors can set them off.

The SWIS however, "checks" with the cpu "Am I really supposed to be in
alarm?"

KM