Ademco Vista question...

I'm shopping for a home system and have a few questions.

I've been looking at the Ademco Vista 15P. Will this give me the ability to
arm individual zones? I'd like to be able to arm only, say, my basement and
garage at one time and the living areas another time.

If I want to add wireless capability, do I only need a wireless receiver
like the 5881ENM?

Also, what module do I need to allow calling? I'm not looking for
monitoring, but I want it to call my cell.

Are there any other manufacturers that I should be looking at?

Thanks.