Re: Do you need a license to install alarms in New Jersey.

<TheAberdeenKid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Just a quick question. Do you need a license to install alarms in New
> Jersey?

Some one here will give a definiate answer, I am sure, but check city,
county and state departments to make sure you are covered entirely. I have
seen where there is tiered licensing requirments where you may need
licensing or registration in all three or any combination. Nothing worse
than getting what you think you need only to find out you may need more. In
some areas security and fire require separate licensing. Be diligent and
don't stop with the first yes or no answer you get. Check it all.

Bob4Secur

Bob4Secur