Re: New Napco Ver5 software

I have been using version 5.0 since it came out.  I am quite pleased with
it.  There are some minor bugs, but compared to the previous windows
version, this is heaven on earth.  I would still prefer DOS, but the version
30 panels won't program correctly from DOS without some special intervention
which is a pain.

This software will allow you to download most things into an armed panel.
Thats a help too.  Also, they sound a tone to let you know the function is
complete.