NAPCO GEM-3200 (OLD 1st Generation Panel) Home Automation Firmware Compatability

I have a very old NAPCO GEM-3200 panel with "V10A" and can not do Home
Automation. I bought the GEM-AUTOMATION kit and came with "V40C". "V40C" does
not work in my very old GEM-3200 panel. I think the version "V11D HA" wll work
but can not find it available. I do see version "V11E" available but do not
know if it will do home automation. Does anyone know if "V11E" will work in my
VERY OLD NAPCO GEM-3200 panel that has "V10A" to be able to use the RS-232 to
control system or PC?

I am willing to trade the newer home automation chip "V40C" for either "V11D"
or "V11E" (if "V11E" can do the home automation control like the "V11D HA"
does.

Thanks from REH