Re: Need info on remote control deadbolt door locks

On Wednesday, June 6, 2007 12:07:59 PM UTC-5, Daniel G. wrote:
> Hi All,
> I need recommendations on a good RF remote deadbolt door lock system.
> I found several e-tailers that sell them but don't know which brand is
> best/most reliable. I'm disabled and need this to be able to unlock my
> apt. door while I'm in bed. The bed is approx. 30' away from the door,
> that seems to be the max. for most systems I saw. Thanks for any info
> you can provide!

Check out my guide on remote control deadbolts aka "smart locks", and read my customer reviews. Many of the reviews were written by folks that live in assisted living centers or apartments and have limited mobility:

http://www.ebay.com/gds/REMOTIZER-Remote-Control-Deadbolt-Smart-Lock-/10000000177833233/g.html