Re: Stereo Automation?

In <nospam-6D4048.23335907052011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Steve Fenwick <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>What the OP is asking for once was available in commercial production. A
>Denon integrated amp that I have has an internal motor to turn the
>volume knob by remote control.

Ditto. The 10 or so y/o (purchased used) Magnavox system
I'm listening to right now (separate but joined boxes for
the tuner, CD player, and cassette tape deck) has a remote
control that causes the volume dial to physically rotate
as we watch it....

Annoyingly the original remote was replaced by a "universal",
so while we can adjust the volume, we can't change the
radio station from our chair....

		     dannyb@xxxxxxxxx