Suddenly Dead MC460?

This unit is perhaps a little over 2 years of age. It has worked just
fine for that entire period. However, today it seems to have stopped
working all together. When I press any on/off rocker button, I see the
little red light blink. But nothing happens on any X-10 device in the
house. I have moved it to several other outlets to test with the same
results. Other units of the same or similar model work fine. Is this
thing trash or is there some common issue that I might be able to fix?
Thanks.