Re: Internet Microphone?

On 4 Jul 2010 18:25:59 -0400, adykes@xxxxxxxxx (Al Dykes) wrote:

> Point the camera at the control panel of the genset and the OP's
> probkem is solved.

This gen set has no control panel display.  The only running display I recall
are some small error-state LEDs, and those are only visible when the
inspection cover is opened.  I believe I must rely on hearing the noise of
the running engine (or seeing some graphical representation of the noise) for
remote monitoring, much as I rely on hearing the noise for local monitoring
when I am present at the site.

Tony