Re: Control Hot Water Circ Pump With X10?

"Anthony R. Gold" <not-for-mail@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
groupe de discussion : 1c1e7691248pmc17u965b5p5n1dai49q8m@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:20:18 -0400, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> "Anthony R. Gold" <not-for-mail@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
>> groupe de discussion : imic76lu6hmk94mras1ut6lholke72u7fa@xxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>> The switch will stop water circulation at times that hot water is not
>>> needed,
>>> such as in the middle of the night and when the property is empty.  That
>>> will
>>> tend to save fuel without wasting any water.
>>>
>>> Tony
>>
>> thats ok I understood the system, of course all this hot water
>> circulating
>> in pipes all day long will heat the house as a draw back, and at the same
>> time consume fuel for heating the water back to level, and electricity
>> for
>> the pump, and we need to cool that house down.. all this to save some
>> water,
>> and have a little bit of comfort... Geee.. really I think this whole Idea
>> is
>> a damn lost of resource..
>
> One's level of comfort and whether to have any running hot water or
> whether
> to have it available immediately, will depend on one's level of affluence
> and
> where one chooses to allocate it.  That you can't afford or don't choose
> afford such a system is no reason for you to denigrate the choices of
> others.
>
> Tony

I dont denigrate, In fact I have a spa that run all year long.. and when its
minus 25 here the water is still at 100... But I dont try to save a few cent
a day, if I chose to have some confort. its either, you understand that its
will cost you to have the comfort, or you can save some money and have to
wait 10-15 secound to have hot water in the guet bathroom..

trying to cut down on such small amount is purely trying to squeeze a few
drop of juice from an old orange when you have a good supply of it and wont
be in shortage soon..