Re: Control Hot Water Circ Pump With X10?

Anthony R. Gold wrote:

> The switch will stop water circulation at times that hot water is not needed,
> such as in the middle of the night and when the property is empty.  That will
> tend to save fuel without wasting any water.
>
> Tony

That was my thinking too, Tony. I have ordered a relay switch for this
and hope to get it installed soon. They all I have to do is update my
active home routine and download it into my controller. I figure I can
turn the thing off over 12 hours a day since this feeds only our guest
bath. My only concern is if the on/off will impact the life of the pump.

Cheers and thanks to all who responded.