Re: Control Hot Water Circ Pump With X10?

"David White" <whitedavidp@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : 40qqdg.lts.19.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hello. My house has a hot water circulating pump built in and located near
> my hot water tank. It currently runs 24/7 and this is excessive. So I
> would like to put it on a timer controlled by my X10 system. The pump is
> wired to a wall switch so I think it easiest to replace the standard wall
> switch with an X10 switch. I have done this with many of the lights in my
> house so it should be easy for me to accomplish. My question is which
> model switch should I use? Is something like the WS467 ok? Or is there
> another unit that would be better for use with the pump? Thanks for your
> advice.

Whats this pump is for? Hot wather for heating or for shower or the like?

Cause if it for heating, I wonder why its not controled by some temperature
sensing device that would start it and stop at a fix temperature..

If its for shower or the like ( I supposed its for holding up a constent
pressure????) well just controle it by a pressure switch, if its too low,
just start the pump, and at a set level stop it..

I wonder why you would need x10 if thats any of the case I describe.