Re: Door Bell Install Via Homerun Closet

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:13:12 -0400, "petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>this small wire will over heat quite fast if the cable get sorted somewhere
>in the wall (again from the rat) what do you think of this scenario?

I think the chances are about 1 in 10^100 that the wire will melt and cause
enough heat.  Besides, the OP asked if he could double up the pairs, I say
yes.   I'd do it in a heartbeat if that was the only way.

I think you're arguing just for the sake of your opinion of Robert, not an
actual concern for safety.

The OP hasn't even responded back with the specifics of the bell.