Re: Door Bell Install Via Homerun Closet

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : qenpb5ln1dqqgos1s9jnmvsihq0qloq0fd@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:16:33 -0400, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>the one that started the arguing is your friend the walking dead man, he
>>was
>>not even responding to the OP for days after I answered.
>

> And the only reason I jumped in is because you felt the need to try and
> prove
> him wrong (announcing it on a different group), and I wanted to see WTF
> you
> were talking about.

Never pointed to you that your answer was late and had notting to do with
OP, I was talking about the one that cant even answer or refute correctly
what I say.
Now I am starting to wonder who as a problem here, me that have difficulty
writing in english or both of you that cant understand why there is code.

> Your argument makes no sense, if someone years down the road decides to do
> something different with the wire, then that's a completely new scenario.
> We're talking about a low-current fucking doorbell now, as in THE PRESENT.

What you do now will influence the futur. if you a re not clever enough to
see that, well I hope you luck for the years to come!