CM-11A Versus CM-15A

Hello. I have owned and been mostly happy, for my limited automation
needs, with my old CM-11A serial controller and Active Home 1.42
software. I only have a couple fast macros and I run the unit stand-alone.

I note that there is now a USB CM-15A and Active Home Pro software. So I
wonder about if it improves/fixes the following known issues with the
old stuff:

(a) New Year's - the old stuff seems to get confused at the turn of the
New Year. I generally have to re-program the unit every year at that
time to keep things straight. Not sure why this is.

(b) Daylight savings - the old unit adapts to daylight savings in terms
of correcting by an hour, when macros run if they are driven by
dawn/dusk (which two of mine are). But it seems that items tied directly
to a fixed clock time (say 8am or 11pm) get confused when daylight
savings changes. I am not sure I fully understand the pattern but it
seems like the internal clock keeps running at standard or daylight time
(whatever was correct when it was last set from the computer) and so
when the time change occurs, macros supposed to run at 11pm run instead
later or earlier.

Other than these two items, I am happy enough with my old gear. But the
prices on the newer stuff have dropped to a level where I would consider
changing if the above two issues are resolved. Anyone know if they have?

Thanks for your input.