Active Home macro trouble

Hi all,

We recently moved and I'm feeling a little stupid because I can't get two
fast-macros to work.  I'm trying to turn 3 appliance modules on at dusk and
off at 1am.
I've gone to new fast macro setup and dragged the 3 modules into it and I've
turned them on.  I then have gone to that module, in this case A4, virtual
wiring and put in the on time for dusk.
I did the same for the second macro for off.  Dragged the 3 modules in,
turned them off and set the time on the virtual wiring mod.  Down loaded
timers and macros to the unit but nothing happens.
All 3 of them work individually if I program each module separately.
I've gone through the Help section of Active Home dealing with macros and I
seem to be doing everything correctly.

TIA,
Joe