Linux, Insteon & Misterhouse

Greetings all,

My friend and I are working on setting up some sweet home automation
systems but have found that trying to get all the pieces to play well
is incredibly difficult.  We are trudging through but have made sure
to document our process in case others are interested.

We are basically using CentOS and installing Misterhouse on it to work
with the Insteon Modem to control Insteon devices throughout the
house.

The question I have for this group is whether or not anyone would be
interested in knowing how we did what we are trying to do.

I have already purchased the domain name http://www.linuxsmarthome.com
and plan on putting up some sort of free wordpress site or something
to let people discuss more about these three specific products (Linux,
Insteon & Misterhouse) working together.  I have some screen shots and
tutorials I plan to write as well... that is if anyone even cares to
read such things.

I personally found there was an incredible lack of documentation on
getting these three guys (Linux, Insteon & Misterhouse) to play well.

In the mean time, I will just enjoy reading all the creative stuff you
guys are up to.

Thanks,

- Peter