Interior Living is looking for service professionals.

We recently added a section for service professionals.

If you want free advertising for your company or service then give our
site a look.  Again its completely free.

What?s the catch?  Nothing.  I?m getting an education in web development
by running a live website and your getting free advertising.  There is
no better learning experience than an active site.

Thankyou,
Mitchell
http://www.InteriorLiving.com