Need Help With Patch Panel System Design

I am finishing a telephone and data wiring project in my home. I have
four lines coming in of which three are live. I have run two cat 5e
cables to every wall of my house. I think I am going to install channel
vision structured module products as I can terminate the incoming lines
with with a RJ45 plug that plugs into the DSL filter, and then to a
phone distribution patch panel etc. etc. I will go into more detail
later. What I am wondering is this ... when I terminate the RJ45 plug
for the 4 pairs and then at the station location, how can I control what
line 1, 2, 3 and 4 are. Does the pin position on the RJ45 denote this or
the way it was set up in the NID? The reason I am asking this is that on
another of the Channel Vision products (a front door device) .. I can
plug the device in and it will ring every line 1 in the house when
depressed at the front door intercom. One will then be able to pick up
any line 1 and talk to the person at the front door. How can I determine
which line is l? Also, if I terminate the Cat 5e cables in the closet
with RJ45 plugs to plug into the patch panel, and I set up the jacks at
the locations with RJ45 jacks and then just plug RJ11 cables from the
phones into those jacks? Not sure if RJ45 jacks will accommodate RJ11
plugs securely? Any help would be appreciated. BTW, if anyone knows of
any structured wiring patch panel type of devices that are plug and play
let me know. Do not know if Leviton makes such a device. Using a patch
panel seems to be easier for me to control which jack or data port at
which station I want to heat up. The ones that I do not need, I can just
cover up with a wall plate until I need to terminate them and use them.
Some are now behind furniture, etc. I can just leave cables not plugged
in, hanging in my home run closet until I need them. Any advice will be
appreciated.