Re: Active Home Question

David White wrote:

> Still somewhat of a newbie... I am using ActiveHome 1.42 with my CM11A.
> My computer is connected to the CM11A and the communications routines
> are running. But I when a macro I have downloaded into the CM11A goes
> off, I do not see anything in the communications log. I do, however, see
> the results of the macro being run. Is this expected behavior? Thanks.

I think that is the essence of a macro.
you load it in the CM11 device, and it takes care of it without
further action of your PC.

You load a number of timed actions in the little box,
you switch off your PC and let the thing do what you asked it to do.

Note that this is only my interpretation of what I read in the manual,
I could very well be wrong as I just bought the thing and I am trying to get
it working in Linux.

--
MarcB