Re: Please respond - Wind Powered Generators. I will be reading for responses in this newsgroup.

I noticed that the water in small streams can stop totally for days or weeks
on end if there is no rain. I also saw that the wind blows in the morning
and in the evening, at night, and sometimes in the day, albeit maybe a
slight breeze, but occasionally some breeze. Therefore, (and as I stated
earlier, I could be wrong) it would seem reasonable to catch this slight
breeze. My heating and electric bills are far greater than I desire, and
using 20watt bulbs in the house has given me eye strain while the energy
bills still come in.

I have found the greatest resistance to my idea is the technology of flat
plate (which includes slightly curved for structural strength) vs. the idea
of airfoils. I would now like to know:

"What is the actual vector physics of a steady state stream of air against a
flat plate when the flat plate is at a 45 degree angle to the air flow?"