Re: HELP....

In article <539174d3-7de8-411a-96bb-dfb0dce157fc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 <drakiechan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I need a sensor for detecting a solid mass present in a liquid. A
>tube will have liquid flowing and once a solid enters the tube a
>sensor must sense the entry. If there is anyone out there who can help
>me please do post your views. It's very urgent. Thank you.

*GROSSLY* insufficient data for any sort of meaningful answer.

Characteristics of the liquid??

Characteristics of the solid??

Characteristics of the tube?

To wit, It's *EASY* to detect a full-pipe-diameter black solid after a
clear liquid.

Detecting occasional micron-size soot particulates in a 60" crude-oil
pipeline is another matter.