Re: light switching

no, no.  don't make me do that.  <LMAO>.   i already have finished the
drywall and painting, and already have 4 switches at the top of the stairs.
<G>   I'll probably just put pull chains on what ever fixtures we put up.
It's only a 7'4" ceiling, and it's our office and her sewing room.  (in a
not fancy farm house we're re-doing).

thanks for the reply.

steve