Re: XPS3 Strangeness

I have a passive phase coupler I purchased about 8-10 years ago and
installed myself.  It is a UL Listed device.  My entire house is
reachable as long as I'm not running any fans near the receivers.

If I were starting a new system though, I wouldn't choose X10.

Bill Kearney wrote:
> Whoa there on the advice regarding panels.  Are you a licensed
> electrician and expert in the electrical code?
As near as I understand it, you don't need to be licensed to wire in
your own house.  You are probably required to get it inspected.  Of
course there is risk working in your box unless you get the electric
company to pull the meter.