animated lighing Christmas display

I wish to do an 'animated lighting' outdoor Christmas display this season.
What I want is my 20-30 strings of LED lights to dance is conjunction with
the holiday music. This holiday music would hopefully be simulcast on an FM
radio station so that when someone drives in front of the house, they would
see my Christmas lights dance with holiday music.

Any ideas where to start?Greg.Ca@xxxxxxxxxxx