Commercial Adverts

Robert,

You need to stop dumping your business emails into the group. A URL on
your signature is more than enough and when someone raises a question
to which you have a product then a URL direct to the product is more
than enough. A search engine is not going to increase your ranking
because dumping into groups is an old trick long known by google etc.

Technical solutions to questions is what people want unless they
specifically ask for a range of URL's to products that might fit a
need, like when I asked for CPU modules with some I/O and ethernet
that included a web server and API, this resulted in a collection of
URLS without advertising the entire range of products.

Take note and dont argue otherwise you will find that people will shun
you and tell others, remember bad news travels to 12 other people,
good news only to one or 2 others (multiply that by 1000-2000 for an
email group and you get the idea.

Sid