attn: lilia - highly intuitive money - iyni uzsa - (1/1)

Well hello there?

You can find almost anything you are looking for.
They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.

2,000,000 new posts each day
Posting allowed!
Keyword searchable
Convenient thumbnail indexes

I love newsdude.net, you'll love newsdude.net, everyone loves newsdude

Zol hi vezda ud ...