for tobey: highly pretty long retention - fefto - (1/1)

Hello all!

Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.

Very long retention
Posting allowed!
Blazing fast downloads
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
2,000,000 new posts each day
Streaming audio and video
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Keyword searchable

So the address is http://newsdude.net and I hope everyone checks it out.

Derno wak poc ki ow ulkabayhij!
Cok fi lawja gurva oz i alpa jam li ed. Uwhocogpip i ivdi ifki ...