Re: Need info on remote control deadbolt door locks

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Sort of.  You and several of your pals from the
> alarm newsgroup filed bogus complaints.

You and I both know this to be untrue.  I've never even contacted your
BBB, let alone filed a false complaint against you (and neither has
Graham).  It's simply amazing to me (what with your various companies
having been directly scrutinized by the BBB for years and the fact that
you're no doubt far more familiar with their investigative methods),
that you insist on continuing to regale us with such outrageous lies.